August 15, 16, & 17, 1997
Starts Noon Friday; Ends Noon Sunday
This is the Official A.B.A.T.E. State Run
AMA Sanctioned District Rally (300 Points)
THREE DAYS OF FUN
* 1000 Run Pins Guaranteed * Live Music * Dancing * Vendors * 50/50 Raffle *
BENEFIT FOR MOTORCYCLE RIDERS
* Food and Refreshment * Lots of Camping * Full RV Hookups * Lots of Trees *
* Plenty of Shade * 2 Pools * Jacuzzi * Fishing Pond * Kid Activities *
* Petting Zoo * Playground * Hayrides * Special Raffle Prizes *
* Bike Show * Bike Games * Mr & Mrs Hard Body Contest *
MAIL-IN DEADLINE August 8, 1997
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter Daniels at 818/244-9898 or FAX 818/551-0721
email@example.com or call C.W. Smith at 805/494-3287 or FAX 805/379-5237
or call/fax Sarge Mathews at 818/951-0255
Vendor Information: call Kathy Theodore at 818/762-8754 or FAX 818/762-1318
Volunteer Information: call Sharon Honea at 714/495-6537
full hookups, electric, water and plenty of shade. On site: a full restaurant, gas station and
a general store. Two swimming pools and a Jacuzzi, shower and rest rooms. There will
be bands, bike show, bike games, self guided tours, vendors, raffles, DJ and lots more.
24 miles outside of Julian and NO GAS in Julian after 6:00 pm.
The NEAREST GAS is 36 miles East of Butterfield Ranch.
Located 10.5 million miles from Mars;
10,000 miles SOUTH of San Francisco; 100 miles EAST San Diego;
500,000 miles NORTH of the Antartic Circle and 50,000 miles WEST of Laughlin:
Butterfield Ranch is nestled between Anza Borrego Desert State Park and Cuyamaca Park.
Flyer & Page Design: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 1997 KinAuzson DaZines. All Rights Reserved.