We Have Arrived!
The Image of Bikers and Motorcycles is Evolving from Outlaw to All-American...
(Banana Republic Double Page Full Color Ad. Sunday LA Times Magazine, March 10, 1996)
Consider The Following:
- The Republican campaign focuses on "Freedom of Choice"
- The Feds repeal penalties for speed limits, seat belts and helmets
- Physician Assisted Death is legalized giving us the Freedom and Right to die with dignity.
- We are being complimented by a number of legislators including such advisaries as Senator Kopp and Richard Katz on our legislative prowis.
- The Los Angeles Times (March 7th) runs a 2,222 word article focusing on the successes of ABATE's All-American grass roots campaign.
- The LA Times ABATE article celebrates "empowerment" and sits proud on the front page side-by-side with the an article on Physician Assisted Death!
- Banana Republic has chosen and is promoting Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell (Senator/biker) as a symbol of the American Free Spirit.
- Grass Roots is American. Freedom of Choice is Empowerment.